Without the generous support of our corporate partners, Rainbow Foundation would not be able to continue our vital work in offering services, support and information to LGBT+ communities in the North East of England.
Together through our collaborative partnerships, we have been able to begin new areas of work to support more people than ever before and maintain the essential services we currently offer.
Below are some of the ways that we can support corporate partners, as we have done for a number of years in some cases. We know that no two relationships are ever the same however, and are always eager to discuss potential collaborative working.
Opportunities to collaborate:
- Sponsoring one of Rainbow Foundation’s existing programmes of work
- Funding a new area of work or initiative
- Volunteering your time to support our work
- Utilising your company’s expertise to support our growth
We can help you to:
- Provide LGBT awareness and diversity training to your teams
- Demonstrate your corporate & social responsibility
- Work with your LGBT employee networks
- Increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Drive product sales through brand association with the organisation